Hiring managers: Will a pre-planned vacation cost me a job offer?

I recently lost my job, and have several interviews coming up this week. I also have a vacation that would require two days off of work towards the end of January, I am not willing to lose the money I’ve already spent on the vacation to cancel it.

Could this possibly cost me a job offer? I would like to think not, and that two days is not that big of a deal, but I’m curious how a recruiter or hiring manager would feel about a potential employee needing two days off less than a month after starting.

Also, should I mention this prior to job offer or after I’ve received an offer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hiring managers: Will a pre-planned vacation cost me a job offer? Hiring managers: Will a pre-planned vacation cost me a job offer? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.