Hello, I am currently a second year student, studying a Bachelor of Commerce Degree at York University (Toronto, Canada). My program is a 3 year program. I was previously in a 4 year Honours Bachelor of Commerce Program, with a Major in Information Technology. However, I did not like the specific program, and any other Honours program in the Commerce Program, so I recently opted to switch to the General, 3 Year Bachelor of Commerce Degree. After I graduate with the degree, I plan on going to college for one year to pursue a graduate certificate in Information Systems Business Analysis, where there are 3 semesters, the first two being in school, and the third being a co-op placement. My cousin also did a 3 year Bachelor of Commerce Degree, and the same college graduate certificate, and has a nice paying job working for a Fortune Five Hundred Company. So at the end, my degree will say "Bachelor of Commerce", and not "Honours Bachelor of Commerce" My question to you guys is, in terms of getting hired for a job, am I still good with doing a 3 year degree + College with co-op, rather than doing a 4 year honours degree with no co-op? In other words, do employers care about if the degree is a 3 year or a 4 year one/honours one? Have I made the right decision opting for a 3 year degree + College? Thank you.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: