Contacting past interviewers/hiring managers

First off; I wanted to know if it is acceptable to send an email to an interviewer who you felt a good connection with despite not getting an offer? My intention is to inquire about any current/future openings similar/the same as the role I interviewed for before. In this particular case I am thinking of a hiring manager from an interview about 8 months ago; I felt really good about our conversations during the interviewing process and I haven't found a company that I feel anywhere near the same amount of passion for during my job search since. Secondly; if it is perfectly acceptable to contact a hiring manager in the aforementioned manner, I would like to know how to go about doing so without coming across as desperate. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Contacting past interviewers/hiring managers Contacting past interviewers/hiring managers Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.