Looking to leave job after starting it

I just started a new job last Wednesday down in Brooklyn, but I realize that the long train commute from Queens to Brooklyn and brutal schedule will take a toll on me in the long run. Also, there is no health insurance. I've had other interviews in Manhattan and still waiting to hear updates from them. I want to reach out to them about the situation, but idk how to approach it. Should I mention the long commute? Any advice would be really helpful. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking to leave job after starting it Looking to leave job after starting it Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.