Warehouse work and getting a job after

I am a university student (UK) currently working at an agency, saving up money for a car before I go back to university.

I’m just wondering is it okay for me to not accept some of the assignments because one day I may be doing night shift and finish at 8am ish and the next day I may work from 6am. I know in the future I’m going to accept them anyway because i need the money but is it okay not to accept it??

Also I was wondering if it is reasonable, once I get a car to apply for delivery driver jobs to fit into my university hours and if so what kind of things are needed to qualify to get a delivery driver job.

I wasn’t sure what post flair I should choose so I chose “job searching” to link to my second question. Thanks in advance

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Warehouse work and getting a job after Warehouse work and getting a job after Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.