Unsure of what I want to do but I know what I don't want to do

So I will start off by saying that I'm in IT and I enjoy it but the company I work at right now, but I'm in a part time position and I feel that if I stay here any longer It will become another dead end job. I used to work in Retail/Customer service and overall I didn't like it. I want to get into a position where I have limited human interaction because I'm noticing more office politics with my current position and it's starting to drain me mentally.

I have a little over 1 year experience now and I feel like I don't need to go down the Help Desk route as that would probably be a really stressful career path. Does anyone have any advice? I'm 23 so I'm still trying to figure out on how to become a responsible adult and do things on my own. I have no problem working 9-5 or 8-4 but it has to be worth it. I'm starting to think ahead on when I'm living on my own and have more responsibilities.

The problem with Help Desk is its basically customer service but you deal with people all day every day and that's what I don't want to deal with.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unsure of what I want to do but I know what I don't want to do Unsure of what I want to do but I know what I don't want to do Reviewed by Louhi on juin 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.