Started a new job a month ago, coworker keeps doing tasks I’m responsible for

As the title states, she does tasks I’m responsible for because she’s been there longer and gets looped into conversations and knows who to contact about information by now, while I’m basically a bit clueless given the size of the company at the moment.

The issue is that while it is nice to have a whole team dynamic, I do want to actually do what I was hired for. It’s getting a bit annoying for me considering it feels like this situation could lead to “well we don’t really see you doing anything so you’re dispensable”. I’m not sure how to nip this in the bud now rather than start getting paranoid down the line.

What are decent ways to address it? Should I just discuss it with my boss so he knows? Should I just be more proactive even if I don’t have all the information I need at the moment? I even ask if she needs help with anything and she tells me she’s fine!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started a new job a month ago, coworker keeps doing tasks I’m responsible for Started a new job a month ago, coworker keeps doing tasks I’m responsible for Reviewed by Louhi on juin 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.