So, before I even started my training as a Groomer at the Pet Store I was hired at, there were already various issues going on. Such as:
-Being told I got the job, only to receive a rejection email two days after being told I had the job.
-Having to report to work with only two days to buy uniform and find out how far the training school was from my house.
Now, on to the job. I was told to arrive at the training location at 10am PST. I arrive at 9:30am, and, as with all jobs, expect to do first day computer training. The instructor arrives, and asks us (there was another new hire for the same position) for our employee ID so we can clock in and start our computer work. We don't have one, and call the store, only to be told that the current manager doesn't have access to the system and that we would have to call back tomorrow (Monday). Okay, so we sit around and observe the other students who are a little bit ahead in the class. Tomorrow comes, we call the store, other new hire gets their employee ID, I'm not in the system and have to reapply under a different job title in order to get in the system again. Okay, no problem. So, I wait for him to post the job. He...doesn't post the job and I ask if they want me to stay since I won't be doing anything productive. The instructor tells me to stay since I'm still getting paid for the day. So, I stay while everyone else moves forward with their training.
I have the next two days off, so I wait one day for the store to call me. They don't call, so on the second day I call them and the store manager (the one who couldn't access the system) tells me their still working on it, and to call them at 1:30 tomorrow. So, I call in the next day to get everything settled and go in on Friday, only to be told to go home. I get a call on Saturday that I am no longer being considered for the job due to "Attendance" and "Performance" issues.
Extra information: I am a Black female and the other new hire is a Caucasian female. The other new hire has a better skill set in grooming.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: