I had my annual review last week and I was placed onto probation. I’ve been here for a little over 2 years at my current position and I’ve been applying - and looking to leave for some good time now. Keep in mind I work in corporate.
I was wrongfully accused of not doing work which I did, and targeted and nitpicked in my review. One of the reasons I am on probation is for “requiring others to complete my projects.” We had an error in one of our systems and it took all day for me and my clients to test and complete it. Once completed, with the assistant of others - my lead entered it in the project log as “solved by team lead”. I personally do not care for small victories nor do I care to take all the credit. But this was just fucked up. I was told I didn’t test correctly by my boss and that I should have tried some other methods. My boss was not present at work that day.
Another reason for my probation was for not updating another director of a different sector on a daily process which crashed and I was given responsibility for fixing. This director was CCed on all emails. Instead of asking me directly, or their team or checking their email, they went straight to my boss. I was then told by my direct boss that maybe you should have swung by their office and speak to them face to face. Which I am not opposed to, but again - an e-mail is set in stone and I was sending out updates all day.
I wanted to relay these examples because I am not sure how I should quit. My probation sucks - I can’t take PTO/personal time for 1 month (probation duration). So I can’t really go for interviews unless they are near my current job - and if I go during lunch time.
What should I do? Do I quit without making a noise and thanking everyone? Do I put everyone on blast? Do I give 2 week notice? My department is extremely toxic now, and it wasn’t like this even a year ago. Work politics are a dangerous game.
Will quitting without 2 week notice blacklist me for future jobs? I know references will be gone...but will it hurt future opportunities? Please advise.
TLDR; got grilled in my annual review and placed onto probation. Department has gotten toxic and I want to leave. Don’t know if I should quit or give 2 weeks. Really want to quit - don’t mind losing references. Worried about getting blacklisted from future employers (if that’s even a thing).
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: