I have been having trouble finding an opportunity that is not super low paying and need to get some help. I had a decent career as a government worker but had to quit for family issues. Now am stuck in my wife home country until I can locate a decent job in the USA preferably Washington state. I am a straight white male and I feel that this is working against me but don't want to complain or file for discrimination as I know that won't work out well. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it a bad and desperate move to post on LinkedIn to ask my network for help finding a decent job?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 19, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: