So I had a job interview today at a dog grooming place. The interview was very good, she asked me the basic questions: "What are your hours?/Do you have reliable transportation/Can you lift 50lbs/etc." She then told me the job requirements, the outfit, my duties of the job, and the process of training. She then gave me a tour of the place, showing me people working and the place were we wash the dogs. She then told me she has other job interviews this week, and will let me know by Monday if I got the position or not.
Is this a good sign? I've recently became unemployed and I have really bad anxiety. Most of my jobs I have, they ask for my social security and ID on the first interview. I'm not use to jobs saying they will call me back on a certain day.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: