So context - I have been at this start up for 1.5 years. Start up is 2 years old. Location is LOS Angeles. My pay has been whatever the lowest possible salary is without getting overtime (49k).
I work sales. My role was a specialist role and I have been promoted to manager. My pay is now 62.5k which yes is good but it is not in line with the last sales manager we hired which was at 70k. I expected my raise to be in line with the other managers. Not only did my raise not meet my expectations but I was also told that we no longer will have a bonus at the end of the year. We already don’t get commission so the bonus would have made up for the difference in salary.
I told my boss that I was disappointed in the lower salary than my colleague and was extremely disappointed in the lack of incentive program. He said maybe next year it’ll be different.
Since I’m not happy with this I was thinking about speaking with the CEO, someone whom I have a great relationship with. I want to tell him that I don’t believe my compensation is in line with what I contribute to the business, and that I’d like a raise or be given more options.
I’m not sure how to bring this up and the best way to go about it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: