Worst interview experience

I had a 3 hour interview with 5 people at a reputable company this past weekend. One of them kept making faces at me, while another kept interrupting and barely let me speak. The last person I interviewed with kept telling me I didn’t answer her questions....but she was texting and clearly not paying attention during the majority of the time. She also told me that I have no experience with their in-house systems that they use, so it wouldn’t make sense to hire me. I feel extremely down and unconfident within myself after this terrible interview. I am graduating from college in a month but I feel completely worthless at this point. Any advice is appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worst interview experience Worst interview experience Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.