Working Around Working Interviews

I've been invited to do a working interview next Tuesday that the recruiter has said is expected to extend directly into the contract if it's a good fit after the first day. Firstly, is this a common practice?

I'm also working through the recruitment agency during this "probation time," so I'm not even sure what my rights are as an employee but I'm trying to follow up with them this afternoon although it's like 95% desk work, so workplace safety shouldn't be the highest priority. (Unless the desk is in the middle of the production floor for some reason...)

Normally, that'd be a great thing, but I've never talked to anybody at the company before so I don't know if it'd be a good fit. I know that's the purpose of a working interview, but I'm horribly slow at making decisions and I've had a few incredible interviews this past week that would be sure fire winners if either position goes through.

How should I present this at the working interview?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Working Around Working Interviews Working Around Working Interviews Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.