The best way to leave my current job for the next

I’m currently doing sales, but I got accepted into a prestigious union so I’m not sure exactly how to handle this. In my current role I am a sales rep and I receive commissions each month from the sales made 3 months ago. I’ve been here for almost 2 years. I went through the application process with our local Elevator Construction Union and got placed #7 on their list of new people to get hired. This union rarely opens up for enrollment and I was 1 of over 500 applicants. This is an excellent trade and would essentially set me up for the rest of my life.

The problem is that the hiring list doesn’t activate until June 1. Once it does there no guarantee that I’ll be called that day or a month later. Once you get the call you have to drop what you’re doing and start working. I’d like to give my company some sort of notice because it’s the right thing to do, and it may be my best chance of receiving the commissions that they owe me. Another sales rep gave them 2 weeks notice and they paid him commissions for 3 months after he’d left. We don’t have our pay structure in writing so that’s my best shot.

My concern with telling them that after June 1 I may get a call from the union is that they may decide to just let me go. If that happens and it takes the union a month to call me then I’m screwed. Does anyone have feedback or experience with this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

The best way to leave my current job for the next The best way to leave my current job for the next Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.