So I went to a job interview yesterday with one of the largest law firms in my state. The building is off a busy street (you can't even stop for a few seconds without getting honked at)..The company shares a huge building with several ...
several other companies but does not have their name on the building (not even on the side-literally nowhere)...They told me to use the directions on their site as Mapquest exc. are inaccurate. My interview was at 2 pm, at that time I told them that I was lost and they gave me directions. I show up about 20 minutes late (they told me that everyone gets lost)... I did well on the interview itself...did I kill my chance by being late though???
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
So I went to a job interview yesterday with one of the largest law firms in my state. The building is off a busy street (you can't even stop for a few seconds without getting honked at)..The company shares a huge building with several ...
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: