I graduated recently and thankfully landed a job as an Office Staff after 2 months of job hunting. I'm currently on a probationary period and It has been 5 months since I started. Probationary period lasts for 6 months and after that, I will be evaluated based on my performance. Needless to say when I started, I was a bit awful at my job since I have no experience whatsoever and it was my first job ever. I was slow and always asked many questions even if I repeated the question. But I never missed a deadline, I was never late and was only absent like 4 times with reasonable excuse. I admit that I made a lot of mistakes but I immediately fix them. My office mates and superiors are very kind as they always approach me kindly when I made mistakes. There is also this one time that I was told that I have an "attitude problem" by a person that I never talked with nor transacted with. It's not really a big deal but my supervisor definitely told me to watch out since people are watching me. I really don't know if I'm good enough to keep since there are times I am good and times that I am bad at my job. I'm really worried that I won't be regularized. I love this job and I don't wanna lose it.
My office mates told me that "I should treat them food IF I EVER GET REGULARIZED". I don't know if I should take it seriously or as a joke but it definitely got me thinking about my probationary state and if there were people that don't pass probationary period hence this Reddit Post.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: