Quitting job before background check for new job is done.

I just graduated from college recently and been at my current job for a few weeks. However, I found a way better job with better pay, benefits, and more opportunities to learn. I obviously had to accept it. However, it is contingent on a background check which includes employment verification ( had to fill form with work history). I was honest and listed my current job on it even though I just started there. I'm not sure if the background check has been started yet or not, but I really want to quit my current job as I do not wanna waste my time or anyone elses time. The new job starts in a few months. I'm just worried if quitting now will be a red flag for the background check, since I listed it as my current employer. I am also worried if my new job will see me as a red flag for starting and leaving a job in such a short time. It isn't something I ever planned to do , but this new job offer was way better than my current job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting job before background check for new job is done. Quitting job before background check for new job is done. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.