New job with little training...should I start looking?

I just got a job as a Staff Accountant at a company I really like and they treat their employees very well. The problem is I started on Monday and I honestly haven’t had thorough training. The person who I’m replacing retired before I even interviewed for the position.I know one of the big things they wanted when I interviewed was someone to catch on quickly.

Before I got hired, the controller mentioned the person who retired would come in to train me on some things eventually. Right now, the controller will occasionally sit with me to train me on some things, but not everything. I know she doesn’t have time to train me step by step, since she’s busy with her own things as well so I feel bad. I do administrative work while she is busy or doesn’t have time. I feel like I’m slow and doing badly even though I’ve only been there for a week as of today. I ask questions on what should I be doing and if I’m not sure. I feel worried about my job but the controller reassures me that I’ll be fine. Is there something I can do or should I start looking elsewhere?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job with little training...should I start looking? New job with little training...should I start looking? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.