I left my flexible, 8-5 but stressful job for a shift, higher pay job. Going through training period right now and us newcomers are being bombarded with so many house rules that rub me the wrong way.
For example, phone must be in the locker at all times, only cups and laptop are allowed on the table, have to come in 15 mins early, all toilet breaks need to be logged on, etc. As I came from a highly flexible environment, I just can't help but feel like a prisoner in this new environment.
Is this a common practice out there? Would love to hear you story if you have similar experience. Thank you!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
New job makes me feel like a prisoner
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 08, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: