I am torn between taking a new job. I have been at the same company for the past nine years in and outside sales role. I have been very successful but after nine years it has become somewhat repetitive and I am feeling bored. I don't have to put in many hours because the work has become very easy to me. I am in my mid-30s. The company's management and owners respect me for my sales results over the years. The pay is good, I just feel like after 9 years doing the same job I am not really challenging myself.
I was recently approached by a Fortune 500 competitor who would like me to take on a Sales Management role leading a team of 10 salespeople. They are offering me 30k more per year salary, as well as a guaranteed bonus of 40K for 3 years. So for my first three years this equates to an additional 70k of income per year.
I am torn on what to do. Should I stay with my current role but I'm not learning much or should I take on the new role earn more money and probably challenge myself more?
Thoughts appreciated!!!!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: