I want to work at a place (or on a project) that makes me happy, where I feel I am part of a bigger mission that adds something awesome to the world. Working on my own products is a way to do so (as an entrepreneur/maker), or possibly finding a great mission-driven startup.
But every time I see job boards like Indeed and Monsterboard, they make me a bit sad. They feel cold and pale, with a high focus on salary and prestige.
You hardly get any idea about the company, the people working on it, and most importantly why they are working on it and what kind of mission they pursue. Even though these are the things that will determine my interest 🤗
I wondered if that is just me or if others share that view.
What do you think? How do you experience meaning and purpose in the work that you do? Have you had a great time finding jobs that get you excited or find that in the projects you work on?
Valentijn
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: