I guess my question here for anyone that has had this job or something similar is, how lenient are places when they say “need associates in related field”.
I have an associates in general studies, but have been around and learned a lot from my dad about computers. I work in electronics at my current job also, and am willing to get certificates to help with my resume with anything computer related.
Also, any advice on how to use my associates even though it is only general studies is appreciated. I work at Walmart, and will be pursuing a bachelors in the Fall. Just don’t want to stay somewhere making $12 if I can find something a little better and make use of my associates for the time being.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Job at UTMB as a desktop support/advice on associate in general studies
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 03, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: