I’ve applied to so many jobs is there any pointers or things I might be doing wrong?

I finished up my 1st year of college and I’m looking to get a summer job, and I’ve been applying everywhere, from being a waitress at Applebee’s, to a beach greeter at a local hotel, and I’ve even applied to various on campus jobs.

I’ve been sending applications since like May and I have somewhere probably around 40 applications that I’ve sent to open entry level positions that require no prior experience. I’ve applied to Walmart, Ross, and all like your normal retail stores, and like a couple fast food chains and stuff like that.

My resume has some volunteering experience as I’ve had no work experience, and states my high-school and college gpa, which is decently high. The only interview opportunity I’ve had is one a manger called me, wanted to schedule an interview, didn’t tell me when it was, so I called him back multiple times without an answer fork him, and then he calls me back the day after the “group interview” saying it’s too late now. I also was going to get interviewed by this amusement park, but they drug test, and I smoke weed, so I didn’t want to risk it, and cancelled that interview.

I guess I’ve kind of been unlucky, but I mean I’ve applied to so many places and like I just want to get paid minimum wage, and I’m not really that picky. Im also bilingual too which I thought counts as bonus points but as far as I can tell, it hasn’t helped.

Is it just a numbers game at this point?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’ve applied to so many jobs is there any pointers or things I might be doing wrong? I’ve applied to so many jobs is there any pointers or things I might be doing wrong? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.