I'm currently job searching but I have 2 weeks in July where I'll be out of state, should I hold off the job search until then?
I'm itching to get out of my current job (part-time @ $9.30/hr, huge retail store), any pay increases are out of the question (not through any fault of my managers, corporate just doesn't care about their employees) and its gotten incredibly stressful. Multiple people have left in the last few months with no new hires in any department, and I don't see why the stress is worth it anymore. I've already drafted my resignation letter.
But at the beginning of July, I'll be away for 2 weeks. My current job knows this and is allowing it but should I just hold off the job search until then? I don't know any employer who's gonna hire someone who won't be there after they get the job for almost half a month.
If I'm leaving out of state at the end of June until mid July, should I put in my two weeks around June 15 and apply for jobs while I'm out of state so I don't have to worry about any schedule conflicts? I hope this is making sense lol. The only thing is I don't know that I can handle another month being at my current job, but I also don't wanna be jobless for longer than I have to if I can help it. What should I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: