I don't know what job/career I should go into.

So I decided I wanted to work in the health field and be a nurse. However, after my nursing assistant job I don't want to be anywhere in the health care field.

I don't like the patients, my coworkers, or my bosses. Like sorry your sick, but I don't like being yelled at. I also don't like touching people, wiping poop, or seeing people naked/their private area. Don't even get me started on being mandated.

So... I dropped out of college and need a new career. I hate college. Not necessarily the work and studying, but the people.

My work history: 1. Plumbing apprentice 2. Factory work 3. CNA

I don't want to lift ANYTHING in my new career. I'm 5"2' and 100 pounds. Not trying to wreck my body or get dirty.

I want to be able to dress cute, make at least 50k a year, and not do too much traveling.

I don't want to be at the office all day. I'd rather a 6am-2pm job. I want to be left alone by my boss and co-workers. I work better alone and hate when I get paired up with other people.

I'm also quiet and introverted.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don't know what job/career I should go into. I don't know what job/career I should go into. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.