I am not sure if I should accept this job offer or not

So yesterday I had my first interview ever and it went pretty amazing even tho i was totally nervous during it.

The two girls who interviewed me were lovely and the conversation went through pretty fluently. I learned more about the position i would be taking and the tasks i should cover and it honestly sounded so much better than i expected that i left the interview with a feeling of happiness.

They told me they would give me an answer in two weeks or earlier.

Today i get a call from them and its one of the girls, she told me they were very happy with me and that they would really love to have me on their team.

I was super exited about the news and i quickly said yes and she went on informing me about the starting date, the salary and all the benefits that the company would provide me. She also said that she was going to send an email with all this info and more.

So after the call i get the email, and the thing that caught my attention was that i should work there for a minimum of six months, which i know its not a lot, but I will start university in four months. i cant work and go to classes because both the classes and the job would be in the morning and early afternoon.

What i need help decide is if i should accept the job even if know i would leave it after four months.

The company is huge and international so it wouldn’t really affect them but I still feel like i would be doing something completely wrong.

If you read till here thank you for taking the time and know that any option will be welcome.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am not sure if I should accept this job offer or not I am not sure if I should accept this job offer or not Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.