How to negotiate hourly pay when being hired with multiple people?

Happy Friday people! After almost 7 months of the soul-sucking process that is job searching, 270 job applications and 269 rejections (85 of those rejections post-interviewing), I was offered a position today with a company I completely admire!

The company is hiring 10 people simultaneously for the same position. They are flying us all out to HQ in about a month for training. We are all working remotely and spread out over the USA (so cost of living for every varies). I was offered an hourly wage that I would like to negotiate, but because they are hiring 10 people at the same time for the same position, is it less likely I will get anywhere with it? Do recruiters expect people to still negotiate in this type of situation? Sorry for any ignorance, this is my first job out of teaching (where you can't negotiate your salary) so I am new to this whole negotiating thing.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to negotiate hourly pay when being hired with multiple people? How to negotiate hourly pay when being hired with multiple people? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.