How bad is a multi-year CV gap?

So I haven’t had a job in over 5 years. I left the last one feeling burnt out and depressed. Spent a few months travelling and since then have just not really looked for a new one due to anxiety and inertia. Am I pretty much fucked? How do I not make myself look undesirable and risky to employers. What do I do about references. I just feel hopeless and like I’ve completely fucked up my career. Any input or support appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How bad is a multi-year CV gap? How bad is a multi-year CV gap? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.