A friend had reached out to me on Linkedin recently asking for a referral since there was a job opening at my place of work. Knowing that person, I know that he will not be a good fit at at my job and definitely not the right person for this role. What should I do? I already said that he can put me as a reference, but at my job, I need to talk to HR whenever I refer someone and I have not done so. Should I let the HR know the truth about this person or should I tell my friend that my job is not interested? Any other ideas?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Friend Asked for Referral at my job, but he is not a good fit. What to do?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 13, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: