Experience with jobs & no connections

I'm about to graduate college in a year with a BFA in graphic design from a well respected university in the Northeast. Since January I've been looking for internships... I've applied to over 35... I go on interviews and leave thinking I did great but I can't seem to get any offers.

This may be irrational but not getting an internship by this point is incredibly discouraging and I worry I won't get a job when I graduate. I have been thinking about career alternatives, such as getting an MBA- in advertising right after college, so if I don't get an internship I can spend the summer studying for the GMAT.

With the middle of May approaching I'm turning to reddit to see what everyone else's experiences have been. Has anyone else experienced this? Will not working an internship make it more difficult for me to secure a job when I graduate? Would getting an MBA be a smart alternative? - questions from a directionally insecure college student

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Experience with jobs & no connections Experience with jobs & no connections Reviewed by Louhi on mai 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.