Sorry for spelling and punctuation. I wasn't very good in school.
I have a full time job 3:330 PM to 12 AM. I filled out a application for part time work. I got called today for a same day interview.
I go there and, was asked what days I can work and hours. I tell them I have a full time job and tell them my hours. I tell them I can work weekend nights and part time days during the week.
That didn't go well with them. I did have my full time job on the application. The guy said no one works a second job at Costco. He said Costco only hires people willing to work at Costco as your number 1 job. Guaranteed 24 hours a week. He said that no GM would approve me to work at Costco for a 2nd job.
Is this true? The interview only lasted 5 minutes since there was no way moving forward with them. The way I was treated I'm thinking about not renewing my Costco membership.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: