I’m freaking out right now because I’m unemployed and going through temp agencies to find something. One of the agencies set me up with an interview but it was through my point of contacts coworker who found the position. It went really well, but the owner kept staring at my engagement ring and not at my face during the interview. I also just didn’t see myself working there, like not a good culture fit. Something felt off. I had to call the recruiter (point of contact) and tell her about the interview. I told her it went well but didn’t think it would be a good fit. She kept harassing me about why not and so I was completely honest about how I felt. She suggested other places and said she would put my name out there and hopefully get an interview. This was all Monday. Tuesday I got a call from the coworker who actually set up the interview concerned wanting to know why I felt the way that I did. I told her the same thing and she told me she’s never heard of someone say things that about the companies owner and maybe they were just looking at my ring just to look. She told me they were going to offer me the job and that she will tell them I’m declining and going with other opportunities. I told her I’m sorry, but I didn’t want to be placed somewhere I didn’t feel comfortable at. She suggested other opportunities and said she would get back to me this week. It’s now Thursday and I’ve heard nothing. So I emailed my point of contact and asked her for an update and no response. Am I now blacklisted or did they just decide to drop me?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: