Hey guys, I need some advice here. I just had a final round with a company and they liked me a lot and now I'm going through a reference check process. I provided my references (all of which will definitely comment just fine on my competencies/traits) but yet I'm still anxious about not getting the job. The reference check basically decides if I get it or not. I'm also going against one other candidate for the position. I'm so afraid I won't get it despite how well and smooth the interviews have been. My potential manager has even said she would love to have me there. But yet, something tells me I still won't get it and that the other candidate will. At this point it feels like a competition now. I did provide some really great references, but what if the other candidate has better ones?
Seriously, how do I deal with this anxiety?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: