So, I'm trans (FtM) and I use masculine pronouns (he/him/his) and terms (bro, dude, sir, man, guy, etc.). I've been on hormones (testosterone) for over a year now. My co-workers are all aware that I'm trans and of my pronouns and everything.
I have one co-worker though that constantly slips up. I correct them and then they do it again, etc. None of my other co-workers have this problem and I pass well enough that even the customers use the right pronouns and terms now (which feels great!!). This one co-worker though, ugh.
I absolutely love them as a person otherwise. It just feels crappy that they're constantly using the wrong pronouns for me. For more context, this person never knew me before my transition, so they don't even really have an excuse to be slipping up at all. I don't know how to approach this person or report them though.
I would rather just talk to them about it first before I report it to anyone else, because, like I said before, I like this person otherwise. I really don't think that they are doing it on purpose.
Any advice is welcome!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: