Been working 1 year at my current company and I’m still making so many mistakes. I’m ashamed of my work and want to do better, how can I fix this?
So I’m a project coordinator at a big pharma company. Recently I had about 3 major projects due all at the same time. I was really overwhelmed and stressed trying to hurry finishing up the projects in time but that led to sloppy work and it wasn’t done to the best of my ability. I had to get my manager and the director to pull strings for me, wasting their time just to get everything done on time. I know I’ve made mistakes in that I should have brought up that my workload was too heavy, any risks to not completing on time and just asked for more help.
It was my fault for trying to juggle more than I can take on. This is my first job out of uni and I feel like I’m still learning so much and that it takes me more time to do things right.
I am on a “probation” from my manager. I basically need to step up or my contract will be terminated. I started to fix this by apologizing to everyone involved about wasting their time on this. I also developed an improvement plan for myself to keep myself accountable and can communicate better to my manager. Is there anything else I can do to show that I am trying to improve and do better so that I can gain back trust from my employer?
TL;DR- made too many mistakes that were around the same time and super visible to upper management, how can I save face/is it even possible?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: