Applying to a position...

Can I apply to a position that a recruiter submitted me but didn't go anywhere? I just noticed a position that a recruiter submitted me on indeed. I was wondering if I can apply to it again even though they told the recruiter they didn't want me. I figure I might have a better chance getting the position through the company because they don't have to pay a premium on me because I was coming from a recruiter. I am talking about an entry level position, if that makes any difference.

Thanks j.R

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying to a position... Applying to a position... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.