Just accepted an offer with a great firm A (top 5), location preference, lots of independent freedom for work, solid team, OK title (not my favorite), and not too shabby of a salary.
But I have a first interview on Monday with a bigger firm B (top 3), bigger brand name, potentially bigger salary, and nicer title, not my favorite location preference. Note: got this interview thanks to a friend who put a massively good word for me in with the hiring manager.
Few issues - lots of people on my team on firm A are well-connected in the industry, firm A has also dished out to wine & dine me to melt hence why I just had to accept the offer. I'd like to keep my integrity and trust intact, especially given the team's connections. Ideally, I'd like to tell Firm B - let's keep in touch, would love to come over to you guys' in a year or so. Is this possible to do with grace?
Edit - firm A is surprisingly harder to get a job in vs. firm B, it's really the job title making me sway because they're both solid firms and the salary from firm A is still solid... Maybe I can ask for a title change from firm A? Is that frustrating to do post-acceptance since I've already negotiated my salary?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: