Which job offer to take, higher salary position with difficult and different tasks or little bit high salary with easy familiar tasks?

Hello,

I am in a dilemma of choosing my next company to work for.

Company A is offering $50k in hourly amount with a 5% bonus opportunity with 2 weEks PTO and a chance to move up to the next position within 6 months to a salaried position making up to $55k with 10% bonus.

 Pros: similar work that I’m doing at my current work. Will be easy work since i will be starting the job doing easy work that I know how to do already. Company has grown a lot ever since their development. Free lunch everyday. Cons: very busy company and not offering my expected salary until my performance is good and i have my next performance meeting which is about 6 months or so. Have to pay around $57 a month for a good PPO health insurance. ~10 more minutes of commuting each way. no company shut down between christmas and new years 

Company B is offering up to $56k which is my desired salary range with no bonus or salary adjustment.

 Pros: good salary, opportunity to learn different instruments that might be very helpful in future career, good location for lunch places, similar distance to my current work, 401k match, 3 weeks PTO+2 floating days, company shut down period between Christmas and new years. Catered free lunch on friday. Offers stock options. Cons: Having to learn different instruments and techniques that I’m not too much familiar with although i have some knowledge of(needing lots of training), very busy company, slow growth of company, average health benefits, not necessarily a well structured company. 

I’m honestly leaning towards company B because of its salary and generous paid time off times and other benefits but please let me know what you guys think.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Which job offer to take, higher salary position with difficult and different tasks or little bit high salary with easy familiar tasks? Which job offer to take, higher salary position with difficult and different tasks or little bit high salary with easy familiar tasks? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.