Manager screwed me out of vacation time. I have two days to rectify it. How?

My ability to take my vacation hours ends at the end of this month.

My manager told me she'd give me 16 hours this past week. She gave me only 8. She confirmed twice she'd give me 16.

She also said she couldn't give me my 8 vacation hours one week because I worked on the day I was asking for vacation pay. On the sheet it says "date to be paid", so for each week I put the day I get paid. It never occurred to me that meant "the date for which I was asking to take vacation hours. But I did this for all three weeks I was asking for vacation hours, and she successfully processed my vacation pay the other two weeks.

I also confirmed with her twice that I could get 16 hours of vacation pay regardless of how many hours I worked that week, and she said yes.

Is this something for the 800 HR number at this point? The manager above her? (A factor in all this: this manager is well known for her dishonesty.)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Manager screwed me out of vacation time. I have two days to rectify it. How? Manager screwed me out of vacation time. I have two days to rectify it. How? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.