Undisclosed court judgement discovered in screening, now what?

Hey all,

I accepted a one year internship offer at an investment bank.

In the pre-screening, a county court judgement (ccj) for a debt of around £700 has been discovered.

I did not disclose the ccj in the screening forms.

Last week, I had a phone meeting with the investment bank and they asked me what the details of the judgement were and why I had not disclosed it in the screening forms.

They also requested I send them my court dispute form and evidence I sent to the court which I I have.

Earlier this week they asked why I had delayed in disputing the court judgement (its about 5 months old) which I responded to and have not heard back since.

I understand it was a stupid mistake on my part not to disclose the ccj on the screening forms but I felt I would not get a fair hearing from the HR team if I explained the facts to them at that time...It was a risk I did not have to take.

I'm supposed to start in like 10 days but as it stands, I am worried the offer will be withdrawn.

I am hopeful that having explained the facts, given them all the evidence and court dispute submission that they will not withdraw the offer.

They found out about the undisclosed judgement almost 2 weeks ago - if they wanted to withdraw the offer surely they would have done it by now?

What do you think the outcome will be? How likely is it that they will withdraw the offer?

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Undisclosed court judgement discovered in screening, now what? Undisclosed court judgement discovered in screening, now what? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.