Successfully making connections on LinkedIn but they never reply to my initial messages

I rarely add random connections, I'll always include an introductory message about how we know each other (if possible) and the questions I wish to ask them.

For example I've been using my university careers alumni network, found an alumni that followed the career path that I wanted for myself, found her on LinkedIn then sent her a message including a question and then she accepted my connection request but never answered my question.

In another case I messaged a department head that I had a good interview with. I was rejected because I was under qualified, he told me to get the qualification and get back to him. A year later I've got the qualification and more relevant experience, I messaged him this info on LinkedIn and sent a connection request, he accepted the connection request but never replied to my initial message

Do I just resend the same questions or do I just leave them alone?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Successfully making connections on LinkedIn but they never reply to my initial messages Successfully making connections on LinkedIn but they never reply to my initial messages Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.