Reasons for not hearing back after an interview?

Hi everyone,

I had an interview on Wednesday 24th for a Journalism position (small publishing company based in Northern Ireland)

The interview last around 40 minutes and I felt it went really well. I was able to answer all of the interviewers questions and it eventually just turned into a conversation about the role itself. I used to volunteer for the company when I was a teenager so demonstrated a good understanding of the business.

A lot of nodding, and generally positive body language throughout.

Anyway, by the end of the interview she said that I would hear back by Friday 26th, however I haven't heard anything since after anxiously waiting all day Friday. I'm now doubting that they will ever get back to me and not sure how to proceed forward. Should I reach out to them to get a definitive decision? Or will I just have to wait it out.

Does anyone have any positive or negative experience with not hearing back after an interview?

Thanks in advance! (Currently working in a crappy sales/marketing position and want out ASAP - edit: didn't mention said crappy job in interview)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Reasons for not hearing back after an interview? Reasons for not hearing back after an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.