Potential employer has delayed final interview due to Sr Manager being unavailable, how to politely put some pressure on?

I hope I phrased my subject correctly, but here's the deal.

Currently going through the final round of interviews with a few potential employers and I know for certain that one of them will be sending me an offer shortly (through a recruiter). However, there is another employer I interviewed with that is closer to where I live, is in the same field I want to work in, and seems interesting. The last interview we had was last week and we were supposed to have a final interview earlier this week but the Senior Manager I was to sit down with has become unavailable all of a sudden due to onboarding of a new director. I sent a polite inquiry at the start of this week asking for an update and they said they are still waiting on this manager, and I said thats fine. However now its almost Friday, and I have not received any word. At this point because I already have a job (that I'm looking to move on from) and know that I have options, I want to figure out how to phrase it to them (politely) that we need to schedule a final interview soon or I'm going to run out of time here. To be clear, I don't know IF I'm going to accept this offer yet as I haven't seen it, but at the same time I do want to see if I can quicken the pace here.

How can I go about doing this, or would it be wise to just stand down and see what happens?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Potential employer has delayed final interview due to Sr Manager being unavailable, how to politely put some pressure on? Potential employer has delayed final interview due to Sr Manager being unavailable, how to politely put some pressure on? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.