Just got an email from a company that blew me off before, and I've decided to light them up; so here is YOUR chance to clap back at the recruiter
Alright r/jobs, you saw the headline. United Shore Mortgage put out a big flashy advertisement for several job positions last spring, but they didn't even respond to one of the best candidates in the field (me) and now they're emailing me (on a mass promotional basis) for the same job.
I plan to answer their email. I plan to answer it with regard only to our relationship past, when I needed someone to bring me in out of the cold, and distinctly without regard for any future relationship possibilities.
The dream has finally come true. And as I salivate over the opportunity, I want to extend this chance to you as well. Tell me what you want to tell them, and I'll tell them for you.
The truth is their conduct wasn't reprehensible; I have little doubt that, in their position, I would have done exactly the same thing. But none of that excuses the incivility and impropriety I felt, and for which I now plan to hold them accountable. If that's how they choose to act, then this is the consequence they can accept.
I'm not planning to be mean, although you might want to be. And I don't recommend it but I won't take that opportunity away from you either.
Go ahead, speak your mind. I'll send it Monday at lunch.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: