Is leaving a job due to a hostile work environment safe to tell prospective employers?

I'm very close to leaving my current job (which I've had for 1 year) because it's a very hostile work environment. I've tried to work with my manager on it a couple of times but the situation has not been resolved and I'm about at my wits end.

When I go on job interviews with prospective employers and they ask me why I left my last job, is it safe to tell them that it was due to the hostile work environment or will that make me look bad?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is leaving a job due to a hostile work environment safe to tell prospective employers? Is leaving a job due to a hostile work environment safe to tell prospective employers? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.