I know it's been asked a million times before, but can you ask about the hourly pay rate for a casual job during the interview?

🇦🇺

I've been applying for jobs non stop for the last 6 months and only just recently got accepted for a casual job at a cafe. The problem is, the pay is awful and below minimum wage. They told me after my trial that there were opportunities for the pay to rise as I expanded into more roles but I've since found out that that's a ploy that they tell everyone in the interviews and it never happens.

I've been offered an interview at another cafe and I'm going for it on Tuesday but honestly, I'm so sick of getting messed around by employers and finding out about the pay only after weeks of waiting. So I'm wondering if there is any way for me to ask about the pay in the interview without sounding rude as I've always been told never to do this? I'm just sick of waiting and waiting only to find out the pay is way less than what I should be getting.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I know it's been asked a million times before, but can you ask about the hourly pay rate for a casual job during the interview? I know it's been asked a million times before, but can you ask about the hourly pay rate for a casual job during the interview? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.