How to call or should I call back recruiter to ask for an estimate time of when I can hear back?

I got a phone interview for a dealership sales position 5 days ago. The recruiter ( recruiter for Weins which owns multiple dealerships and does not work within the individual dealerships) then sent me an online pre-assessment test and she said she would send my resume over to the sales manager. Will I get an interview with the sales manager ? I assume the recruiter is the first stage of screening and I need to go through her for my resume to even be seen by the sales manager. I think I may should have asked for the estimated time on the phone . I have other offers lined up and are time sensitive, however I’d really prefer this role. Am I able to call to ask if it’s probable I’ll get the job or even at least ask for feedback for why I won’t be chosen this early ?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to call or should I call back recruiter to ask for an estimate time of when I can hear back? How to call or should I call back recruiter to ask for an estimate time of when I can hear back? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.