How can I get my first job?

Hi

Soo im gonna try to keep it short soo bassicly I finished my studies and spent 2 years in a paid internship in television, and I also worked in a tatto convention

But now I am trying to get my first real job but cant, as I barely get any interviews and the ones I do get, the interviewer would allways say I dont belong in retail/resteraunts/etc because my only exprience is television

Soo whats the best tactic here? Remove all the tv internship in my resume? If I do soo it will say my only exprience is working on a tattoo concention which doesnt make employers happy

Any tips?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I get my first job? How can I get my first job? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.