Has anyone here left their job and regretted it?

Lately I’ve been thinking about finding a new job, but I have a fear that if I leave I will end up regretting it. Has anyone been in this position before, and if you left your job did you regret it or not?

I’m trying to weight the pros and cons of my current job, to make a decision.

Pros:

  • Been at my job for over 12 years, some of my coworkers feel like family

  • I have seniority and people like me

  • My bosses tell me I’m doing a great job and ask me if I’m happy

  • My salary is in the 6 digit range

  • I like most of my coworkers

  • I don’t work on weekends and I don’t check my work email after I leave work

Cons:

  • The president totally stresses me out, he is an extreme workaholic and micromanager

  • We’ve been having surprise late meetings lately where I have to stay after hours for a couple hours (maybe 3-4 times a month)

  • One of my coworkers who I work most closely with drives me up the wall. She is extremely intense and demanding

  • My commute is long

So.... should I stay or should I go? I should also add that for similar positions out there, the pay would be about 30k less than my current salary.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has anyone here left their job and regretted it? Has anyone here left their job and regretted it? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.